Guilt Free Cacao Pancakes
These pancakes are fluffy and filling, not the mention refined sugar free and can easily be made vegan too.
(makes 6-8 small pancakes)
What you will need:
2 Organic eggs (sub a flax egg to make it vegan)
1 tbsp. of Coconut oil
1 large banana
2 tbsp. of raw cacao powder
Toppings of your choice: we love nut butters and berries with this chocolatey combo!
1.Beat the eggs together, or if using flax, make the flax egg by combining 1 tbsp. of milled flax seed with water to thicken.
2. Chop and mash the banana, add the two together, you can either blend them or mix until smooth if you don’t have a blender.
3. Mix in the cacao powder, beat or blend until it’s all evenly mixed together.
4. Heat a little oil in your pan or pancake maker. Make sure the pan is at a medium temperature before starting your pancakes.
5. To make a stack of pancakes add the pancake mixture in several goes, depending how big your surface is you can make 2-4 small pancakes at a time.
6. Once cooked on one side, flip the pancakes over until fully cooked through. Repeat until mixture is finished.
7. Carefully stack your pancakes, top with delicious toppings and enjoy!