1. Start by placing your hands behind you shoulder-width apart on a bench, facing away with palms flat.
2. Extended your legs out in front of you, either with your weight through your heels, or for an easier option bend your knees and have your feet flat.
3. Straighten your arms, keeping a little bend in your elbows to keep tension on your triceps and off your elbow joints.
4. Slowly bend your elbows to lower your body toward the floor until your elbows are at about a 90-degree angle.
5. Once you reach the bottom of the movement, press down into the bench to straighten your arms to finish the movement.